At Recruiting Unconferences the discussion topics (tracks) are sourced from the participants. Everybody can suggest a topic and lead a discussion- just let is know!
Below is a list of example topics that were popular at previous Recruiting Unconferences. Please let us know in the comments which ones you’re interested in. And of course you’re also welcome to suggest your own additional topics.
- Blogging for your Business
- Employer Branding and EVP
- Graduate Employer Brand
- Is Social Media changing the Face of Recruitment?
- LinkedIn: Personal and Professional
- Mobile Recruiting
- Recruiting with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Recruitment Case Studies – 120 staff, 4 weeks, no budget and other stories
- Social Media Policies vs. Our Employees Are Adults
- Sourcing: Finding Candidates on the Internet
- The Candidate Experience
- The Future of Job Boards
- The Rejection Business
- TruGrads: Campus to Career
- Video Interviewing
- What can Recruiters learn from Marketing?